Fennel-Tomato Ceviche Salad
1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
1 tomato, cut into 16 wedges
1/2 radish, very thinly sliced
1 cup fresh raw fish, thinly sliced (I used salmon)
1 ancovy, minced
1/2 tsp green peppercorns, minced
1 tsp capers, minced
juice of 1/2 a lemon
1 scallion, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
1/8 cup olives, chopped (I used kalamata)
pinch of salt
fennel fronds, chopped
1. Combine the fish, anchovy, peppercorns, capers, lemon, scallion, garlic, olives, and salt in a bowl. Marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
2. Arrange the fennel, tomato and radish on plates. It looks really pretty if you alternate the slices in a pinwheel formation.
3. Top the vegetables with the marinated fish.
4. Drizzle with a bit of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
5. Top with fennel fronds. Enjoy!