Avocado Sauerkraut Nori Rolls
1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sauerkraut
2 cups of mixed lettuce, or more (however much you can pack into the roll!)
1. Have a nori sheet in front of you, shiny side down, with the lines running horizontally.
2. Place 1/2 of the sliced avocado near the bottom of one of the nori sheets. (you could also mash the avocado and spread it on. Leftover guacamole works great for this!)
3. Pile on 1/2 of the sauerkraut and greens, and cucumber if using.
4. Starting at the bottom, roll everything in the nori tightly to create a firm roll. Dab a little water on the last centimeter from the end to help the nori stick.
5. Repeat for the other roll.